Welcome to Three Rivers Running Company
Fort Wayne & Northeast Indiana’s Running Specialty Headquarters
We are the premier running, triathlon, and fitness specialty store for Fort Wayne, Northeast Indiana, and the surrounding area.
Latest News & Events
- May 26th – The Last Mile – 6:30pm at the Cinema Center – feature-length documentary about running by 3RRC customer John Burkett
- May 27th – Memorial Day – 3RRC will be open from 10:00am to 3:00pm
- May 29th @ 6:30pm – Sports Medicine Doctor Evaluation & Discussion – Dr. Lisa Falotico, of Ortho NE, will be on hand following the running group the last Wednesday of each month from May to August to answer running-related injury questions. She will also provide brief evaluations and demonstrate specific treatment techniques.
- June 4th – September 17th – every Tuesday @ 6pm – Weekly Speed Workouts at Summit Middle School – 2013 Summer Speed Training Info
- June 5th @ 5:30pm – National Running Day – Affine food truck, Granite City, and more
- June 8th @ 9:00am – The Plex – Hare & Hounds
- As a result of the Hare & Hounds race, 3RRC will open at 11:00am on June 8th.
- Fort-4-Fitness Training Group – June 22 to September 21 – kick-off meetings will be held June 6, June 13, and June 20; group runs begin June 22nd; no cost to join – F4F Training Group Info